Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 22

Update!

Well It has been awhile. Scott is Working and going back to school this up coming semester to study Athletic Training what he was studying when we meet but finally want to go back and finish. I am Working at sunrise as a CNA and loving it I have been in and out of Doctors trying to get my stomach problem solved and finally got Doctors finding whats wrong and how to fix it. I should start being back to myself and happy starting the end of January. well we love you all

2 comments:

Julie Miller said...

We love you and are praying for you! Get well soon, Crissy!

Unknown said...

We are soooo glad that someone finally found out what was wrong with your tummy and you are FINALLY feeling better. We are praying for you two. We love you,
Love,
Mom